9.12.2011

Tortellini Caesar Salad

I first had this several years ago and it's my go-to to impress whenever a salad is needed. :) I was hosting a play date lunch and used the leftovers for dinner with some yummy bread!

1 package of (9 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese,
divided
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
8 cups torn romaine
1 cup seasoned croutons
halve cherry tomatoes, optional

cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a samll bowl, combine the mayo, milk, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, lemonjuice and garlic; mix well. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place in a large bowl. Add the romaine parmesan. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Top with croutons and tomatoes if desired.

And I love my garlic so usually put 5-6 garlic cloves instead, YUM!

Tortellini Caesar Salad Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment