5.08.2013

Strawberry Spinach Salad

Found recipe here - http://allrecipes.com/recipe/strawberry-spinach-salad-i/

Even if you don't like spinach, everyone loves the strawberry spinach salad crumbled with feta and this is a tasty one!




  1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Cover, and chill for one hour.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
I've been in love with all of my new Pampered Chef tools and it has made cooking so fun! Strawberries went from awesome to Amazing! ;0) The core and more scoops the top off perfect and the egg slicer slices them into perfect thin even slices! I left out the sesame seeds, added candied walnuts and of course feta! My husband asked me to make more! which took me seconds to throw another batch together!





No comments:

Post a Comment